Teslas Bridals {Utah Bridal Photographer}

I got to do these Bridals...they turned out amazing! We went all over and got some amazing pictures! I had the hardest time picking out favorites, I had so many that I loved! She is so photogenic and Beautiful in all of them! Anyway enjoy the beautiful bride to be!! Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

2 comments:

Janice Twitchell said...

Way to go girl! You can tell you're improving! And the place with the poppy's....gorgeous!! Keep it up, you're doing awesome!!

Bill and Jennifer Hammond said...

Where do you find these beautiful places to take pictures?!?!? I love all of the vibrant colors!! So nice.

Post a Comment