Funky Photoshoot {Utah Childrens Photographer}

I got to do a photoshoot with these 2 gals! It was so much fun! These are just a few of my favorites, although I had so many favorites it was hard to pick! I love the way they turned out with all the fun colors! It makes me excited for summer! Let me know what ya think! Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

3 comments:

Tanya said...

These turned out so cute!! I love the bright colors, so much fun. Love it!

Blueberries N Cucumbers said...

You did such an awesome job! I didn't know I became half white half overweight Chinese... hmm, (for those who look, I am not pregnant)haha. I love how great the colors and angles are! Your awesome!

Janice Twitchell said...

Great job Malissa! You are definitely improving with each of your shoots! Keep it up! I love how layered their clothing is, very funky!

Post a Comment